Thank you for visiting our website! It is regularly updated and we hope that you find the site interesting and that it encourages you to visit the village of Moulsford and the surrounding area of Oxfordshire and Berkshire in England.
The purpose of the site is to provide an insight into the village and all the activities which go on in and around the parish including village parties and entertainment, quiz nights, how to book the fantastic new pavilion for events, village clubs, church activities, cricket club, village news, local amenities, insights into Parish Council and local government activities and much more!
## Parish Council project underway for new website that set to be launched in the next few months! ##
Website last updated on 16th November 2018.
#######Latest news#######Latest news#######Latest news####
1. Friday Night Socials - 2018 season has now finished! Good news is that they will restart in 2019!
2. Quiz Night with Fish and Chip Supper - Friday 23rd November 7.30pm Pavilion - £7.50 per person to include fish and chips, bring your own drinks and nibbles! Please contact Twinks on 01491 651548 to enter your team!
3. Moulsford Festive Evening - Saturday 1st December 7.15pm - midnight, Beetle & Wedge. Tickets £35 per person and includes drink on arrival, canapes, buffet, choice of main and dessert and then dance the night away! Contact Bernadette Sachse, email@example.com, 07812 601975 to purchase your ticket asap!
4. Christmas Market, Saturday 8th December, 10am -2pm at the Pavilion, Moulsford Craft and Gift Market - come along for a selection of cakes, mince pies and hot drinks. In support of Rosebank Charity.
5. Carols and Christmas Social, Sunday 23rd December. Christmas Carol concert in Moulsford Church followed by a Christmassy social at the pavilion including a visit from Father Christmas himself!
6. Moulsford Men's Nights - Every Tuesday evening 8pm onwards at the Beetle & Wedge for an evening of socialising, intelligent conversation and a few beers. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Moulsford Ladies' Night - the first Monday in the month from 8pm onwards at the Beetle & Wedge throughout the year. For more information contact Carol Bemis on 651310.
8. Diary dates: Moulsford Coffee Shop, monthly meet up - second Wednesday of the month, all welcome, babies, dogs, everybody! 10.30-12noon at the Pavilion - but check posters around the village for dates. For more information call Bunty Jago on 651616 - see Sport & Recreation section.
9. Pot holes/gullies/hedges - see Community Info section on how to report pavement/road potholes to Oxfordshire County Council for subsequent repair.
10. Thousands of historic Oxfordshire photos available to view on the county council's online Heritage Search - includes 25 pictures of Moulsford between 1870 and 1895!! Go to www.oxfordshire.gov.uk then select Heritage Search and enjoy!
Moulsford Parish Council makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information in this web site but cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from use of the information provided. If you find anything that causes concern please contact the webmaster via email: email@example.com